The last movie you saw...

Sci-fi related and off-topic banter can go here. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions

Moderator: General Mods

Re: The last movie you saw...

Postby anarchoid on Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:58 pm

maxpayne2409 wrote:the convict guy gets the best lines don't you think?

Convict: you know, if we ever get home, im gonna do so much fucking cocaine and im gonna rape me some fiiiine bitches,
what time is it?, 5 oclock, shit time to rape me some fiiiine bitches, know what am sayin?

Doctor:.... oh yeah totally..... 5 oclock..... bitch rapin' time

the convict with the nerve piosion :) that is Eric Forman from the "that 70's comedy show" :)
"- morning starbuck, whatdya hear?
- nothin' but the rain.
- Grab your gun and bring the cat in."
anarchoid
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby maxpayne2409 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:03 pm

not him, he plays the doctor
Spoiler:
and serial killer buts lets not ruin that for anyone here who hasn't seen it
maxpayne2409
Hacked the Mainframe

Location: Sliding To Different Worlds, Same Planet, Different Dimension

Postby anarchoid on Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:51 pm

maxpayne2409 wrote:not him, he plays the doctor

u right ;)
- nothin' but the rain.
anarchoid
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby dinky on Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:11 pm

anarchoid wrote:
dinky wrote:ALPHA AND OMEGA (2010)

meh.

family movie ? :)

yep. not worth watching as an adult, but it's watchable if you need to take the kids out.
Life ducks, and you sigh.
dinky
"Beyond Simple"

Postby spudthedestroyer on Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:17 pm

tv episode explosion; i also started watching smallville (on season 3).
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby maxpayne2409 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:29 pm

that doesn't sound like something you would do spud!, watch Smallville
maxpayne2409
Hacked the Mainframe

Postby anarchoid on Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:28 am

i started the castle s02 , and smallville s09 also w8ing for me ;)

but yesterday i saw the "V" original miniserie ... ;) woooooaaaa retroooooo

ImageImageImage
- nothin' but the rain.
anarchoid
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby spudthedestroyer on Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:55 pm

maxpayne2409 wrote:that doesn't sound like something you would do spud!, watch Smallville

why ever not? :)
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer

Postby maxpayne2409 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:30 pm

spudthedestroyer wrote:
maxpayne2409 wrote:that doesn't sound like something you would do spud!, watch Smallville

let me cast my mind back over the years of ridicule lavished upon Dinky and Myself for watching it :lol:
maxpayne2409
Hacked the Mainframe

Postby anarchoid on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:07 pm

I saw the "Daybreakers" yesterday
- nothin' but the rain.
anarchoid
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby spudthedestroyer on Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:26 pm

maxpayne2409 wrote:
spudthedestroyer wrote:

Nuff said.
let me cast my mind back over the years of ridicule lavished upon Dinky and Myself for watching it :lol:

there was just an episode with aquaman. What a shit character. Funny stuff :lol: :fruity:
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer

Postby maxpayne2409 on Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:57 pm

spudthedestroyer wrote:there was just an episode with aquaman. What a shit character. Funny stuff :lol: :fruity:

Aquaman is the worst character ever invented, i hate him with a fucking passion
maxpayne2409
Hacked the Mainframe

Postby spudthedestroyer on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:02 pm

maxpayne2409 wrote:
spudthedestroyer wrote:there was just an episode with aquaman. What a shit character. Funny stuff :lol: :fruity:

Aquaman is the worst character ever invented, i hate him with a fucking passion

What you talking about broughhgughh?

/me flip flops out of the scene
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer

Postby Jynks on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:04 pm

Aquaman is awesome... in the comics anyway. I have really been surprised we haven't seen a Aquaman film in truth. The comic was WAY ahead of its time... 1st printed in the early 50's. In Aquaman he doesn't fight for countries or justice or the average joe on the street, he fights for mother earth... defending her from environmental threats. Really way ahead of its time, this was a theme that most people didn't even comprehend until the early 60s when fear of nuclear radiation was common place. The current world the way it is now with doom sayers all over the place talking about climate change it was always surprised me we havn't seen Aquaman in modern film form embracing these original concepts.

Oh and Smallville Aquaman vs comic Aquaman.. is like comparing apples and oranges. Aquaman is a immortal godform born from the earth itself, from the gia force that flows though the life blood of the entire universe... water, King of Atlantis and part of the nether realm (were Wounder Woman comes from)

ImageImageImage
<---------- Top 20 Scifi Captians -------->
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby maxpayne2409 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:11 pm

Jynks wrote:Aquaman is awesome... in the comics anyway. I have really been surprised we haven't seen a Aquaman film in truth. The comic was WAY ahead of its time... 1st printed in the early 50's. In Aquaman he doesn't fight for countries or justice or the average joe on the street, he fights for mother earth... defending her from environmental threats. Really way ahead of its time, this was a theme that most people didn't even comprehend until the early 60s when fear of nuclear radiation was common place. The current world the way it is now with doom sayers all over the place talking about climate change it was always surprised me we havn't seen Aquaman in modern film form embracing these original concepts.

Oh and Smallville Aquaman vs comic Aquaman.. is like comparing apples and oranges. Aquaman is a immortal godform born from the earth itself, from the gia force that flows though the life blood of the entire universe... water, King of Atlantis and part of the nether realm (were Wounder Woman comes from)

ImageImageImage

there was a smallville spinoff Aquaman series that never made it passed the pilot episode... know why? because Aquaman sucks hairy balls and nobody liked the character, also the series was crap, especially when you consider all the much much better characters who could've got a spin off, i won't name any to avoid spoiling spuds watching
maxpayne2409
Hacked the Mainframe

Postby Jynks on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:34 pm

yea i got the pilot.. and again that wasn't Aquaman.... . Godzillia is more like Aquaman (no I am NOT joking)
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby maxpayne2409 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:01 pm

but Aquaman was a fag throughout the entire Justice League series aswell, great series, but gay gay aquafag, sorry but he's just a shit superhero, not as bad as daredevil mind but still pretty lame
maxpayne2409
Hacked the Mainframe

Postby spudthedestroyer on Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:09 pm

Go back to vancouver you smelly hippy!
I'd pay for a film where Batman decks him, he can lure him into a trap by beating up a whale.
Yeah that comic has a major bad rep; he's constant comedy fodder - Seaman and Swallow in South Park, Aquaman in Family Guy...

He's never got over the campy; it was only with Richard Donner's Superman that comics stopped being gay to the mass public.
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer

Postby maxpayne2409 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:03 pm

spudthedestroyer wrote:Go back to vancouver you smelly hippy!
I'd pay for a film where Batman decks him, he can lure him into a trap by beating up a whale.
Yeah that comic has a major bad rep; he's constant comedy fodder - Seaman and Swallow in South Park, Aquaman in Family Guy...

He's never got over the campy; it was only with Richard Donner's Superman that comics stopped being gay to the mass public.

to be fair Batman could just stand by the sea eating cod and chips and it would piss aquafag off, and then bats would deck him
maxpayne2409
Hacked the Mainframe

Postby Jynks on Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:05 am

maxpayne2409 wrote:but Aquaman was a fag throughout the entire Justice League series aswell, great series, but gay gay aquafag, sorry but he's just a shit superhero, not as bad as daredevil mind but still pretty lame

Exactly most people know nothing of comics.. the vast majority think they know about the characters from watching kids cartoons. Pretty ridiculously ignorant if you ask me.. lol I mean, looking at cartoons made for 10 year olds and equating it to a over 50 year mythology of dozens of authors aimed at early adult to mid 30s....

daredevil is frickign awesome as well btw.. he is the man with out fear

spudthedestroyer wrote:Go back to vancouver you smelly hippy!

I taught my lion to eat tou fo
Jynks
Modding the Machine

PreviousNext

Return to General